[TUT] How To Make Facebook Account With Only “First Name”.
Facebook is the biggest social platform and just imagine if you have a unique account with only Single Name. Facebook doesn’t allow you to make an account with only Single Name. Due to its popularity hackers always try to find bugs in it, as a result, we get a better experience on Facebook.
Facebook allows it’s Indonesian users to make a Facebook account without adding the last name so in this trick, we will change our browser proxy to Indonesia and then Facebook will allow us to make a Facebook account with only single name So, now start with the tutorial. I will divide whole procedure into two part in the first part we will learn to change proxy and in the second step, we will do actual work by changing the name.
Part One : – Proxy Settings for Browser
Step 1. First of all, you have to download Hola Free Unlimited VPN.
Step 2. Install Hola extension in Firefox or Chrome and select Indonesia.
Step 3. Now Hola will take care of your browser and it automatically redirects you to Indonesian proxy and you don’t need to do it manually.
Most of the users use Hola extension though there is one more method which I want to mention here.
It’s good if you know how to add a manual proxy to the browser if not, you need not worry because here I’m going to explain you to change proxy in Mozilla Browser.
Proxy Settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Open Proxynova and select the country Indonesia. You can now see latest proxies, select one of them. Make sure to choose the latest proxy with maximum speed.
- Now Open Mozilla Firefox
- Open Tools >> Options
- New Pop-up will appear now click on the Advanced tab on the right side of the window.
- In Advanced tab click on click on Settings and then click on connection button.
- A new window will appear. In the window select Manual Proxy Configuration and enter the proxy and port number in the desired box.
- Make sure to check the option use this proxy for all protocols if needed.
Part Two : – Actual work In Facebook Account
- After successfully changing proxy settings here comes the main step.
- Open your Facebook account settings, In the Language section change your language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- Now click on General Settings and click on Name section, remove the last name and click on Review Changes.
- Finally, you are done with your work successfully. Now you can change your desired language to English(US) accordingly.
Now you are done with all the necessary steps, as a result now you have a facebook account with Single name.
Since Facebook regularly updates it’s algorithm make your account with the first name as soon as possible. Till now this trick is working fine yet if you have any issues regarding this free to comment below in the comment section. In conclusion, I want you guys to comment, which trick you want to be posted in future? 🙂